You must be able to verify some information about yourself and:
- Have a valid email address;
- Have a Social Security number;
- Have a U.S. mailing address; and
- Be at least 18 years of age.
You can only create an account using your own personal information and for your own exclusive use.
You cannot create an account on behalf of another person or using another person's information or identity, even if you have that person's written permission.
For example, you cannot create an account for another person:
- With whom you have a business relationship;
- For whom you are a representative payee; or
- For whom you are an appointed representative.
Unauthorized use of this service may subject you to criminal or civil penalties, or both.