NL 00705.315 Letter No. 4—Freeze Cessation—Medical—DIB Denial—No RIB Application Filed
Prepare on SSA-L951-C2/U2
Social Security Notice
The law provides that an individual's disability freeze shall end if the person becomes able to do substantial gainful work. The law also provides that an individual's freeze period will continue for the month disability ends and the following 2 months. The medical evidence in your case shows that you became able to do substantial gainful work on . Accordingly, the last month of your disability freeze is .
Since you are able to do substantial gainful work, your condition is not disabling within the meaning of the law. Therefore, it has been necessary to deny your application for the payment of disability insurance benefits.
(1) Attached to this notice is an explanation of the decision we made on your claim and how we arrived at it.
(2) Insert personalized explanation.
(3) Physicians and other trained disability evaluation personnel participated in this decision.
(4) The decision on your claim was made by the Social Security Administration (not your personal physician) on the basis of a disability determination by an agency of the State in which you live. Physicians and other trained disability evaluation personnel in the State agency participated in making such a determination.
If at any time in the future you qualify for a retirement insurance benefit under the Social Security Act, the time during which you have been under a disability freeze will not be counted against you in determining the amount of your benefit. This protection also applies to any other benefit claim which may be filed on your Social Security account.
(5) The law permits an individual to start drawing retirement insurance benefits at a reduced rate as early as age 62. For more information, please get in touch with any Social Security office.
If you have any questions about your claim you should get in touch with any Social Security office. If you call in person, please take this notice with you.
SSA Publication No. 05-10058
|Insert||(1)||if DDS prepared personalized rational will be attached. |
| ||(2)||if personalized explanation is to be incorporated in letter, insert here. |
| ||(3)||if M.D. participated in a non-State determination. |
| ||(4)||in all State cases |
| ||(5)||if individual is age 62-65.|