BASIC (12-03)

SL 20001.260 Individual’s Right to Appeal

An individual who disagrees with a determination on his or her claim for benefits or the earnings record has the right to request a correction of the earnings record or a reconsideration of the determination by SSA. The request for reconsideration should be filed with the claimant’s local Social Security office.

To Link to this section - Use this URL:
SL 20001.260 - Individual's Right to Appeal - 12/11/2003
Batch run: 01/27/2009