Effective Dates: 04/09/2010 - Present
Retention Date: August 16, 2023
Retention Date: August 16, 2017
Retention Date: July 20, 2016
Retention Date: January 20, 2016
Retention Date: July 20, 2015
Retention Date: January 31, 2015
|Intended Audience:||All RCs/ARCs/ADs/FOs/TSCs/PSCs/OCO/ODARHQ|
|Originating Office:||Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)|
|Title:||Special Enrollment Period for TRICARE|
|Type:||EM - Emergency Messages|
|Program:||Title II (RSI); Medicare|
|Link To Reference:|
Retention Date: July 31, 2014
B. Procedures for listing the caller in PCACS
There’s been a change in Medicare law for some TRICARE beneficiaries who refused Part B. If you are contacted about a change in Medicare law for TRICARE beneficiaries or about a TRICARE special enrollment period, list the caller following the instructions below and explain that he or she will be contacted to discuss.
1. From the SSA MENU MAIN, enter #26 (PC Action Control System) in the SELECT THE DESIRED FUNCTION field and press ENTER to go to the PCACS MAIN MENU (PMEN) screen.
2. In the UNIT field, enter your Unit identifier as you do for PCOM.
3. In the ENTER SELECTION field, enter #17 (LISTINGS).
4. In the SSN field, enter the SSN. Press ENTER.
5. Select LISTING CODE 376 on the LIST screen.
Direct all program–related and technical questions to your RO support staff or PSC OA staff. RO support staff or PSC OA staff may refer questions or problems to their Central Office contacts.
EM-10030 - Special Enrollment Period for TRICARE - 04/09/2010