Retention Date: October 11, 2023
|Intended Audience:||All HQ authoring and approval components, ROs, FOs, TSCs|
|Originating Office:||ORDP ODEPPIN OPPS|
|Title:||Electronic Intercomponent Review Draft (eIRD) Online Site Migration|
|Type:||EM - Emergency Messages|
|Link To Reference:||See Reference at the end of this EM|
B. Current and New eIRD requests
This Emergency Message (EM) informs users that as of October 1, 2022, the current SharePoint 2016 eIRD site will no longer accept new eIRDs. On October 10th, 2022, the new eIRD SharePoint Online site will accept new eIRDs.
NOTE: The TSCOG doesn’t create the eIRD links generated from the PolicyNet Publication System (PPS). Since the TSCOG has their own process to create the links, TSCOG Authors should continue to follow their current process.
The eIRD site manager provided the following information on handling current and new eIRD requests:
· eIRDs that have a closing date for comments before October 1st, 2022, will be accessible on the current eIRD site. eIRDs that are open on the current eIRD site will continue with the current process. All eIRDs on the current eIRD site will be migrated to the new eIRD site on November 30th, 2022.
· eIRDs that close after October 1st, 2022, will be accessible on the current site. All eIRDs will be migrated to the new SharePoint Online eIRD site on November 30th, 2022.
· New requests for eIRDs made between October 1st, 2022, and October 9th, 2022, can either revert to an email process using WORD documents, or you can wait until the new eIRD site is online, depending on the Author’s choice. Unless otherwise specified by the Author, all eIRD requests in this timeframe will be created in the new eIRD site with an open period for comments based on October 10th, 2022, as the start date.
· New eIRDs created on October 10th, 2022, and later will have a slightly different process for posting comments. Users will select the appropriate link in the email provided by the Author and attach their comments to the “new comment” form by selecting “New Item”.
C. Additional information
· Users are no longer required to create and update a “no comment” document to post a comment. Instead, they will complete the “new comment” form. This is a significant improvement to the current process.
· Any Author requests to reopen an eIRD prior to FY 2023 (October 1, 2022) will be created as a new legacy eIRD.
If you have any questions, please contact ^TNs EMs AMs.
EM 22056 - Electronic Intercomponent Review Draft (eIRD) Online Site Migration - 10/11/2022