TN 30 (03-96)

NL 00703.310 Change of Address - Foreign to Domestic


Document Identifier for Word Processor: E3310


Thank you for sending us your new address. We will begin mailing your checks to that address soon. In the meantime, any checks we sent to your old address may be late. If these checks are returned to us, we will send them to you at your new address.


Information About Income Taxes

If we have been taking Federal income tax out of your checks, we may be able to stop taking the tax out now. We can do this if you are now a U.S. resident or a U.S. citizen. To find out if we can stop taking out taxes, you may contact any Social Security office.


Your Responsibilities

If the information you have given us changes, it could affect your benefits. For this reason, it is important that you report changes to us right away.

We have enclosed a pamphlet, “When You Get Your Social Security Retirement or Survivors Benefits...What You Need To Know.” It will tell you what must be reported and how to report. Please be sure to read the part of the pamphlet which explains how earnings from work could change your payments.


If You Have Any Questions




SSA Pub. No. 05-10077


  • Use this exhibit when a beneficiary returns from a foreign country and furnishes a United States mailing address.

  • Furnish information for the notice including the new address on Form SSA-573.

Refer to NL 00703.005E. for 3901C text.


Use Form SSA-L2000-C2 (Universal Notice) and follow new notice standards. Information for this letter will be shown on Form SSA-573.

To Link to this section - Use this URL:
NL 00703.310 - Change of Address - Foreign to Domestic - 03/04/1996
Batch run: 01/30/2024