When a fully favorable determination exists, do not send the case to the DHU. The adjudicator within the DDS will do the following:
1. Prepare a SSA-832 or SSA-833 (Cessation or Continuance of Disability or Blindness Determination and Transmittal).
Be sure to check block ‘B’ in item 8 of the form(s). For additional information on
completing the forms, SSA-832 and SSA-833, see DI 28084.000.
2. Prepare the Notice of Favorable Determination as appropriate:
· SSA-L1412-U2 (Retirement, Survivors, and Disability Insurance Notice of Reconsideration)
· SSA-L1414-U2 (Retirement, Survivors, and Disability Insurance Notice of Reconsideration)
· SSA L1438-U2 (SSI Notice of Reconsideration)
· SSA L1439-U2 (SSI Notice of Reconsideration)
Do not release the notice(s) due to the possibility of preeffectuation review.
3. Route all favorable electronic folder cases to the servicing field office (FO).
Route all paper folders using the instructions in DI 32010.060 through DI 32010.075.